Technology & Training
Showing all 4 results
Golfers of all abilities and skill levels should be using some form of rangefinder to give them their distances as they practice and play. The NX7 Pro Slope specifically is ideal for the golfer looking for every technology benefit possible without paying the premium retail price tags of rangefinders like Bushnell and Nikon. The NX7 Pro Slope delivers on every distance every time and is of the highest quality in its build construction and ergonomic fit. Hey Guys, our friends at Precision Pro are hooking up our readers with $20.00 off any Precision Pro Rangefinder by using the code golfersauthority and clicking this link. (NX7 Pro Slope from $219.99 down to $199.99) and (NX7 from $169.99 down to $149.99)
- Dollar-for-dollar, the NX7 Pro Slope is the best rangefinder on the market we have ever tested.
- The NX7 Pro Slope gives players adaptive slope technology, pulse vibration, and clearer optics.
- The NX7 Pro Slope comes with lifetime battery replacement! The value of these batteries is typical $65 over the lifetime of the rangefinder.
- The NX7 Pro Slope comes with a two-year warranty and 24/7 support staff.
- Users will have to upgrade to Precision Pro’s NX9 HD Slope to get the convenience of magnetic attachment.
- The NX7 Pro Slope requires slightly more light than extremely high-end laser rangefinders.
- The NX7 Pro Slope stops at 6x magnification where the newer Precision Pro NX9 HD Slope extends to 7x.
If you can afford a Trackman or GC Quad launch monitor, the accuracy and measuring capabilities of those units are unrivaled. However, if like most of us, you are not competing for millions of dollars on the PGA and other Tours, the Swing Caddie range of launch monitors make a ton of sense. Having distances, ball speeds, swing speeds, and smash factors for each one of your clubs at your fingertips is the difference in playing your best and simply guessing while out on the course. Golfers can now practice more efficiently and make the most of their time by adding a Swing Caddie monitor to their regimen.
- Each Swing Caddie model tells golfers their exact carry distances for every club in their bag.
- Golfers can now set up their own indoor practice area with real-time ball flight feedback.
- The Swing Caddie monitors fit easily into golf bags for transport and storage.
- Although much less expensive than premium models, $550 is still too much for many players.
- The SC100 and SC200 monitors do not give players spin rate or total distance measurements.
- None of the Swing Caddie Monitors can be tested before being purchased.
Golfers that are serious about improving their game needs to be taking into account how much they just simply cannot keep track of during their play. The Shot Scope V2 watch and tracking system takes the guesswork out of it and puts the power at your fingertips to know exactly how each club in your bag is performing and where your game needs the most work. Hey guys, typically The Shotscope V2 retails for $159.00, see Amazon below, but our friends at Shotscope are hooking our readers up and giving you it for $139.00 at check out by clicking this link .
- GPS enabled watch gives you yardages to hazards, each area of the green, and comes preloaded with over 40,000 courses.
- Club sensors attach into each of your clubs to track every shot you hit so you know exactly how far it goes
- The Shot Scope app allows you to see your game in a completely new way and shows you where you need to focus to make yourself a better golfer faster.
- The Shot Scope V2 GPS watch is quite large and may be too bulky for some golfer’s comfort preferences.
- The club sensors can look a bit odd when attached to your clubs and may be distracting for golfers that prefer traditional appearances.
- The large amount of data provided by the Shot Scope system may be confusing to look at and will take some getting used to before improvements are seen.
Golf is a sport best played when you tailor your practice to your swing and your needs. Training aids that offer a narrow scope can be great for a specific group of players but destructive for others. The Smart Ball does a great job of appealing to the needs of very different types of golfers all without being complicated or time consuming to use. Players can use the Smart Ball on the putting green, chipping and pitching areas, or for full swings on the range. The Smart Ball is singular in its ability to help players stay connected within their swing and deliver the golf club in a way that promotes their ideal shot. While no training aid could be best for every golfer, the Smart Ball is one that we recommend that most people try. Several variations of swing types can make use of this aid and we believe it can help your game as well.
- Real-time feedback enhances golfer’s awareness of the connection between their body and arms.
- The Smart Ball reinforces muscle patterns that promote cleaner, crisper contact for longer, straighter golf shots.
- The Smart Ball training aid can be used in many ways that help it appeal to golfers struggling with almost any part of their game, tee-to-green.
- The lanyard attachment can be rough for players with sensitive skin so removing that piece may be their best option.
- Some of the benefits of the Smart Ball can be replaced with other aids that golfers may have already purchased.
- Players unable to control their wrist angles may need to add other aids, such as the Tour Striker Power Click, with the Smart Ball for their best results.