Showing 211–213 of 213 results
Don’t let the an unknown name scare you, the BombTech Grenade Driver is an amazing club that can easily stack up against some of the major golf club brands. If you are looking for a great club without any gadgetry that will simply get the job done, then this “game improvement driver” may be the club for you.
- A solid performing club, that will really stand out in the crowd
- When solidly hit, the club is really loud at impact
- Half the price of major brand name golf drivers
- Hard to identify problems, due to low feedback on contact
- No adjustability, unlike other drivers on the market
- Hits a little high for a 10.5 degree driver
The Callaway XR 16 Fairway Wood is an outstanding club that all about forgiveness, distance, swing speed. The Callaway XR 16 Fairway Wood is a great club for a mid to high handicap players looking for more forgiveness without sacrificing distance, and who are wanting to take their game to the next level.
- Comfortable pear shape with a matte finish made to reduce glare
- Shot dispersion is superb
- Excellent value for money, you really get what you pay for
- May be hard to get all airborne due to size of club head
- Not very workable design
- A rather plain design when compared to other similar models
You really can’t go wrong with the Callaway name. Especially if you are looking for a great fairway wood that may not look fancy but gets the job done. So if you are a high to mid-range handicap golfer, then check out the Callaway Big Bertha V Series 3 Wood if you want to you improve your game.
- Light club head plays great off the tee and other lies
- Very forgiving club that gives you lots of help across the face
- Made for distance this club will give you plenty of yardage
- The club is basic in design which can look a little dated
- The head is shiny for players who prefer more of a matte finish
- The head is not the largest which can be a problem golfers