Showing all 2 results
Providing a fairway wood packed with both new innovations and tournament-tested technology, the Cobra KING F8 Fairway Wood brings a unique club to any golfer’s bag. Since many golfers tend to struggle with launching a fairway wood into the air, the King F8 features technologies which allow players to hit beautiful shots straight down the fairway. If you’re a player looking to obtain an advanced weapon for an area many players struggle with, the Cobra KING F8 Fairway Wood is the club for you!
- The MyFly loft technology brings 8 different loft settings to optimize launch for each individual player
- Perfect for players with high clubhead speeds seeking maximum distance and forgiveness
- Offers an excellent fairway wood for a pretty reasonable price point
- The 360 Aero Crown may be off-putting to some players looking for a more traditional looking design
- The back center of gravity may produce a ball flight that is a little too high for some players
- The lack of a set loft due to MyFly may be uninviting for some players
The Cobra King F7 Fairway Wood will make your tee shots and long approaches better the moment you play it on the golf course. For those of you who want the very best in playability and control from the fairway, the rough, and anywhere it between, you would be crazy not to buy this incredible golf club.
- Progressive baffler rails make it easy to play from any lie
- Sits nicely at address without any hand manipulation
- The golf ball seems to pop off the face at impact
- Low center-of-gravity option may not appeal to some players
- Adjustability can be confusing to some golfers who prefer simplicity
- Not as long compared to other fairway woods