Justin Rose WITB? (What’s in the Bag)
Justin Rose is one of the best golfers in the world and is simply one of our favorite players to watch. In 2017, Justin finished number 2 behind Dustin Johnson in the rankings, and is currently in the Top 5 for 2018. Justin Rose is an amazing player, and only he and Jack Nicklaus are […]
Go to ...
Justin Rose is one of the best golfers in the world and is simply one of our favorite players to watch. In 2017, Justin finished number 2 behind Dustin Johnson in the rankings, and is currently in the Top 5 for 2018. Justin Rose is an amazing player, and only he and Jack Nicklaus are the only two golfers to have won three of the four major championships before the age of 24.
In our “What’s in the bag?” series (or “WITB”) we highlight the best clubs and gear that professional players are currently using in their bags. So, if you are currently looking to take your golf game to the next level, then take a look at what’s in Justin Rose bag.
Justin Rose Career Highlights Video
Driver: TaylorMade M3 (8.5 degrees)
Shaft: Mitsubishi Tensei CK 60TX
The TaylorMade M3 driver utilizes innovative Twist Face technology engineered to reduce dispersion and deliver consistently straighter tee shots. Twist Face technology also increases loft in the high-toe and decreases loft in the low-heel for more consistency on off-center hits. The M3 also features a Hammerhead Slot which enhances the sweet spot and increased ball speed for more distance. The Y-Track system allows you to move weight and adjust your settings for optimal trajectory and maximum forgiveness.
- The wide sole channel delivers more distance by flexing at impact, acting as a springboard to launch the ball off the face with higher speed and less spin.
- The face insert is made of a thick center and thin perimeter and is located in the heel and toe of the club which helps maximize forgiveness.
- The 16 loft and lie combinations offers players with the perfect combination to customize their driver to their liking.
Fairway Wood: TaylorMade M4 (15 degrees)
Shaft: Mitsubishi Tensei CK 80TX
The TaylorMade M4 and M3 fairway woods feature a 5-layer carbon crown, providing a lower CG and higher launch while reducing spin. The Ni-Co 300 steel face insert allows for a thinner, explosive face for optimized ball speed while the fluted hosel provides superior sound and feel without compromising the optimal center of gravity. Geocoustic technology in the M4 improves feel and sound quality, while a low-profile shape makes both woods easy to launch and play from any lie. A longer Speed Pocket in the M3 provides more flexibility and ball speed low on the face while the new track delivers precise and consistent turf interaction for improved playability.
- New five-layer carbon crown creates a lower CG and promotes higher launch while reducing spin.
- Incredibly strong Ni-Co 300 steel face insert allows for a thinner, faster face for maximum distance.
- The geocoustic technology improves sound quality and overall feel.
Shaft: KBS Tour C-Taper 125 S+
The TaylorMade P790 irons provides unmatched distance and has the look and feel of a serious player’s iron. The P790 irons also feature an ultra-thin leading edge and SpeedFoam Technology, both of which create an iron that provides the best in distance, feel, and playability.
Designed with the serious golfer in mind, the TaylorMade P730 irons are amongst the best irons TaylorMade has manufactured. The Tour-inspired shaping features improvements over other muscle backs: a smaller blade profile, refined leading edge, and crisp face lines. Crafted from forged 1025 carbon steel head, the face and grooves are precision-milled to produce soft feel, consistent contact from every lie, and exceptional shot-shaping capabilities.
- Forged from the best carbon steels available, these irons provide the ultimate in feel and workability.
- Precision milling allows every golfer to control their distances with incredible accuracy.
- Manufactured for serious players, these irons look great at address and deliver from every lie.
Shaft: KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 135X
The TaylorMade Milled Grind wedges set a high standard in precision, with up to 3 different bounces for a given loft. The CNC machined sole geometry coupled with a precise leading edge, this wedge inspires a lot of confidence at address. New ZTP-17 grooves combine with a precision weight port to lower CG maximizes spin and control around the greens.
The TaylorMade Hi-Toe wedge offers amazing versatility around the greens. Created to produce a lower launch and more spin, it features a sole cavity with three trapezoid-shaped pockets to create an optimal weight distribution. Full-face scoring lines ensure consistent ball contact out of the rough with more spin than other wedges. The Hi-Toe wedge also has a Channel Cut Mid-Sole which prevents excessive digging.
- Deeper bore plus shaft insertion allows weight to be removed from the hosel, optimizing center-of-gravity and performance.
- New ZTP-17 grooves provide maximum spin from tight lies, rough, and sand.
- More centrally located center-of-gravity improves feel and trajectory on every shot.
Putter: TaylorMade TP Ardmore 2
Shaft: Flat Cat Svelte
The Ardmore 2 putter is a progressive full mallet featuring two cavity sightlines and one top sightline, face balanced toe hang, and a full shaft. Classic milling creates precise, consistent radius and shape while the adjustable sole weights provide optimal feel. The Pure Roll insert provides optimal forward roll and a solid feel for every player, regardless of stroke.
Ball: TaylorMade TP5x
The TaylorMade TP5x golf ball is comprised of a Tri-Fast Core and Dual-Spin Cover specifically engineered to perform with every club. The Tri-Fast Core provides progressive compression for maximum distance while the Dual-Spin soft cast urethane cover’s 322 seamless dimple pattern produces incredible spin performance. The TP5x ball also features 90 compression and a high launch combined with low spin for incredible versatility on all shots.
- Incredibly popular with Tour pros and amateurs.
- Provides more consistent flight, extraordinary distance, and the very best in short game spin and control.
- High-performance golf ball is the perfect blend of distance, spin, and durability.
Justin Rose is one of the best golfers in the world and uses some of the best clubs and equipment in the game. Justin utilizes equipment that he has found helps him have more distance, accuracy and control and you can do the same. So, if you are looking to improve your golf game, take a look at what’s in Justin’s bag, you may find something that will help you take your game to the next level.