Adam Scott WITB? (What’s in the Bag)
Adam Scott is one of the best golfers in the world and one of our favorite players to watch. As of 2018, Adam has won 13 times on the PGA Tour, including the 2013 Masters. Adam Scott is an amazing player, and has been a fan favorite for many years. In our “What’s in the […]
Go to ...
Adam Scott is one of the best golfers in the world and one of our favorite players to watch. As of 2018, Adam has won 13 times on the PGA Tour, including the 2013 Masters. Adam Scott is an amazing player, and has been a fan favorite for many years.
In our “What’s in the bag?” series (or “WITB”) we highlight the best clubs and gear that professional players are currently using in their bags. So, if you are currently looking to take your golf game to the next level, then take a look at what’s in Adam Scott’s bag.
Adam Scott Career Highlights Video
Driver: Titleist 917D2 (8.5 degrees)
Shaft: Graphite Design Tour AD IZ-7X
The Titleist 917D2 Driver possesses technology provides incredible distance and improves forgiveness for every player. The Titleist 917D2 Driver’s SureFit CG allows the center of gravity to be adjusted from heel to toe with interchangeable weights. With these weights, spin and launch conditions can be optimized for the ultimate customization. The Active Recoil Channel 2.0 has been upgraded to flex more at impact, which reduces spin and increase ball speed. The forgiving 917D2 features a 460cc full pear profile, delivering a slightly higher launch angle and spin rate than the smaller 440cc 917D3 Driver.
- The SUREFIT® CG allows you the option of moving center of gravity with interchangeable weights to optimize spin and launch conditions for great distance.
- The wide Active Recoil channel on the sole reduces spin and increases ball speed by flexing more at impact, creating more springboard effect.
- The sixteen unique loft and lie settings in the SureFit Hosel help create a more consistent and optimized ball flight through precision fitting.
Fairway Wood: Titleist 915F3 (16.5 degrees)
Shaft: Fujikura Motore Speeder VC 8.2 X
The 915F delivers great overall performance off the tee and turf with a larger profile that provides confidence, a slightly higher flight versus the 915Fd, with no draw bias. The forward positioned channel delivers distance from both the tee and turf through higher speed and lower spin. The low CG design delivers stability and ball speed preserving forgiveness.
- A choice of premium shafts provide high performance options to maximize your speed and timing.
- Remarkable Feel and sound from the higher standard of acoustic engineering.
- Pear profile provides confidence at address.
Irons: Titleist 718 T-MB (3-iron), Titleist 680 (4-9)
Shaft: Project X LZ 6.5
The Titleist 718 MB iron is a modern muscle back forged from a single billet of carbon steel for the purist look, sound and feel possible. This iron features a simple, compact blade profile with specialized CG locations to deliver superior shot making and responsive feedback, allowing you to hit any shot .
The Titleist 680 Forged iron is a muscle back blade intended for the better ball-striking golfer. The forged head and minimal offset combine to create a club that, on solidly struck shots, is soft and incredibly consistent.
- Forged body and face create incredible distance and feel.
- Sleek design instills confidence at address.
- An increase in moment of inertia (MOI) provides more forgiveness on off-center hits.
Wedge: Titleist Vokey SM7 (48-10F, 54-10S), Titleist Vokey 2017 Prototype (58-10K, 60-10K)
Shaft: True Temper Dynamic Gold AMT Tour Issue X100
The Titleist Vokey SM7 wedges provide golfers with a more confident short game through unparalleled craftsmanship, technology and performance. Through increased shot versatility and expanded fitting options, the Titleist Vokey SM7 wedges offer improved distance and trajectory control and more spin. Improved trajectory, distance control, and better feel is achieved through finely tuned Progressive Center of Gravity locations while the Spin Milled grooves deliver up to 100rpm more spin on average
- The Progressive Center of Gravity improves distance and trajectory control.
- Vokey’s Spin Milled grooves deliver up to 100 rpm more spin than other wedges.
- Proprietary heat treatment provide a more durable clubface.
Putter: Scotty Cameron Futura 6M
Shaft: SuperStroke Flatso 1.0
Once known as the Scotty Cameron Xperimental Rev X10 when it was a prototype, the Futura 6M is an amazing putter loaded with features that help every golfer make more putts. The M stands for moment of inertia, which the Futura 6M has optimized to provide on of the most stable and forgiving putters on the market today. Long, white sight lines make lining up your putts a breeze, and the vibration-dampening system increases feel and feedback on every putt.
Ball: Titleist Pro V1
The new Titleist Pro V1 golf ball provides longer distance and more consistent flight along with lower long game spin. The Pro V1 is engineered with extremely soft feel, long-lasting durability and impressive short game control to help bring total performance for every player. The multi-component technology construction utilizes a softer compression Next Generation 2.0 ZG process core along with a soft Urethane Elastomer ionomeric cover system and new spherically-tiled 352 tetrahedral dimple design. Every element of the Pro V1 golf ball works together to deliver the highest performance available on every shot.
- The most popular golf ball by far.
- The Urethane Elastomer cover provides incredible spin that does not compromise distance.
- Incredible feel around the greens and from 100 yards and in
Adam Scott is one of the best golfers in the world and uses some of the best clubs and equipment in the game. However, as you can see from our WITB review, Adam does not use the latest and greatest in the golf industry. Rather, he is using clubs and equipment that he has found helps him have more distance.